Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Ready for 2014

As those of you who follow my blog probably know, I am not that great at keeping up with my posts. I would make that a new years resolution, but why set myself up for failure so early in the year?!?

What you may not know is that I have started a vlog on youtube My Vlog and I do keep up with it pretty well usually a monthly update on my stitching and basic life things. I have also added a preview on my left hand side bar of some of my videos. I guess it is easier for me to talk than type LoL I have always been a talker.

I  kept up with my stitching pretty well this year, in fact I had five finishes. I am hoping to do as well this year. Starry night is still a daunting shadow. It keeps getting pushed back for things that have a deadline.

My son is an ever growing 2 year old and at almost 3 feet tall and 34 pounds you would never know he went through the obstacles that he went through unless you know him or catch a glimpse of his scar while he is running around playing.

My hubby gifted me several large stitchy items last year for various holidays and because of that I am limiting my self to a stitchy budget this year, he laughed btw and said we will see. I did however find a nice blog Epic Stitching who is hosting a "group" of stitchers that are doing just that. There is a $25 per month allowance and we are entered in drawings for prizes along the way a a grand prize of a gift card if we stick it out 11 of of 12 months.  click the image Stitch from stash 2014 on the right to go to the direct page about the group. It adds a bit of incentive plus several of the members from my forum are joining in as well!!

I will probably do a small blurb on here or just post a link to a video if I do a video in my vlog, I am not sure how it will work. I guess I will figure it out as I go and see which works best. Hubby has also since stated that I am looking to buy stash just to meet the budget LoL.  I do tend to buy stash in weird patterns I will go a while without getting anything an then find 10 things that I "must have".

Hope you and yours are doing well, thanks for reading!! Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment