Wednesday, March 17, 2010

First Time For everything!

Wow this is my first blog and first blog post!!

I have started this blog just for fun, I am very excited to post update pictures and just updates in general. I have no idea who if anyone will follow me and to be honest I am not doing this for followers :).

I am new to Cross Stitch and have become an immediate addict hence the name Stitchaholic. I am also a Stashaholic in the making!!

I am happily married for about a year and a half now. I am very lucky to be married to my best friend, even though we get on each others nerves at times. I don't know what I would do without my DH! Plus he is very understanding and even encouraging about my newest cross stitch habbit!! Who could ask for more??
I am a nurse in a local ER. I love my job...the majority of the time..sure I have nights that are bad but never bad enough to make me hate my job. A few days off and I am ready for more!

Currently I am working on a project for my big sister. I have decided to send her a care package, she is going through a rough time now and lives to far for a "quick pick her up visit" I have made a daisy item for her. Daisies were our mothers favorite flower. They have since become ours as well. Any time I see a daisy I think of both my mom and sister.
I also am stitching a saying about I can please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow is not looking great either. I thought this would be great for her desk at work considering she is in a call center doing customer service. (Hope her super lets her display it..you can't see it over the phone after all right?)

So far a lot of my projects have been very simple. But I enjoy them and that is all that matters!!
I hope anyone reading my blog enjoys what they see. Feel free to leave comments. If you ever have any questions I will try my best to help but can not promise anything!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the start of your blog maemae :D
    from Meerkat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog you have here. I hope that saying won't hurt anyone's feelings. I hope your sister likes her present.

    ReplyDelete