Wednesday, March 24, 2010
6. Who was the last person you called? My parents last night waiting for them to get to the pining ceremony for my hubs.
7. Who was the last person to call you? I think it was my husband...or my dad dunno know.
8. What was the last text message you received? Not sure my phone is off and charging. Will prob have like 8 msgs when I turn it back on LOL
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voice mail? My boss. again last voicemail I listened to...not sure how many are there now.
10. Do you prefer to call or text? It really depends, on the situation.
11. What were you doing at 12 am last night? Sleeping which is odd for me I am usually up way late!
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? None of the above? My dad was widowed in 1998 but he then remarried to my stepmother in 1999.
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? May 23rd 1998. If you don't count her funeral. (not trying to be morbid I swear Just answering the question...I re-read and realized how...cold this sounded)
14. What color are your eyes? A greenish, greyish blue. My hubs swears they are Green when I am happy...Blue if i'm not feeling well/tired, and Grey if I'm angry. I think it just depends on what color I am wearing.
15. What time did you wake up today? 5:30 am
16. What are you wearing right now? Jeans, top and cardigan
17. What is your favourite Christmas song? Hmm. Thistle Hair the christmas bear by Alabama-Alabama Christmas music reminds me of my childhood. OOO or Carol of the Bells by Mannheim Steamroller.
18. Where is your favourite place to be? With family. Or home of family.
19. Where is your least favourite place to be? Errr I don't really know. Anywhere I do not feel welcome.
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? I would love to visit Greece.
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Hopefully in a house with a child or two.
22. Do you tan or burn? I tanned when I was a child but now I tend to burn more, unless I expose myself very slowly.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? The Tusky tooth Whooly booger. A thing my dad made up. He even had a "call for it" a sound he made that would call it to us.
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? My Neice last night at the resturant. The story sounds horrible but you know out of the mouths of babes. Some how she has learned that those things under her shirt are called "boobies" and last night in the parking lot she lifted her shirt and said look at my boobies just as people we don't know were passing...O the judgmental looks that we got. We all said Bri NO!! but were laughing to hard for it to be effective admonishment.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
26. How big is your bed? Queen
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? laptop
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? On
29. What colour are your sheets? brown gold burgandy white
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
31. What is your favourite season? spring or fall its a tie
32. What do you like about fall? tempature. leaves. breeze. campfires. love it
33. What do you like about winter? I like winter clothes.
34. What do you like about the summer? Swimming. Camping. Cooking out.
35. What do you like about spring?Cool mornings
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in? 1
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?1
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Barefoot
39. Are you a social person? Somewhat, I am very talkative but don't like to approach people myself?
40. What was the last thing you ate? leftover ovenroasted red potatoes with ranch dressing
41. What is your favourite restaurant?I am on a Las Palmas kick they have great margaritas too!
42. What is your favourite ice cream?This question made me think OO i have icecream in freezer and jumped up to get it. Starbucks javachip frappuccino or mocha frappuchino. But for a basic icecream i'd have to say vanilla. We don't keep it in our house so icecream is always a treat! O and I have to have a plastic spoon!!
43. What is your favourite dessert?I dunno.
44. What is your favourite kind of soup?Love it all.
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB and J sandwich? Grape
46. Do you like Chinese food? Yes!! I love hot and sour soup..but i'm picky there is only one resturant near me that has good hot and sour soup.
47. Do you like coffee? I like cold frappuccinos
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? not enough
49. What do you drink in the morning?diet coke
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? right side
52. Do you know how to play poker?for fun I couldn't be a professional
53. Do you like to cuddle? With hubby of niece and nephew yes.
54. Have you ever been to Australia? No
55. Do you have an addictive personality? Refers to blog name.
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?Out hubs and I have opposite work schedules so there is a lot of picking up something quick.
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Yes, in fact we went to highschool together and were born withing a few hours of each other.
59. Do you want kids?Yeap!
60. Do you speak any other languages? nope not enough to consider it fluent.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Yes- after surgery never due to an injury.
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Once as a pt. Several times related to work. I am an ER nurse, LOL
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? hmm hard one. I love the ocean to play in but to actually swim I guess I prefer the pool.
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? window!!!
65. Do you know how to drive stick? I could if I had to but I like my automatic.
66. What is your favourite thing to spend money on? Cross stitch stash.
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? My wedding set and an anniversary ring. I had a necklace but its broken.
68. What is your favourite TV show?I watch a lot of Nick at nite. LoL, I like the new show parenthood.
69. Can you roll your tongue?yeap
70. Who is the funniest person you know? a tie b/t my hubby and older sister
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Not anymore
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? joker by Steve Miller band.
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? A hat.
74. What red object is closest to you right now? my phone
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? nope
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed.
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Bees I would more than likely survive..right?
78. Do you flirt a lot? Well I think i'm being friendly but i have been told its flirting. Its never a "hey I want you flirt" It just joking around laughing etc
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?RANCH!
80. What is your favourite food? chips and salsa
81. Can you change the oil on a car? Could if I had to as long as I can use my hubby's friends auto lift...but then If I were there the hubs and his friend would be there too so I'd just let them do it.
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? Yeap.
83. Have you ever run out of gas? Not yet.
84. What is your usual bedtime? It depends I work third and try to flip back to day time hours on my off days
85. What was the last book you read? The Shack.
86. Do you read the newspaper? Not regularly.
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Nope
89. Do you watch soap operas? Sitcoms aren't the same are they? Just in case I have been watching parenthood.
90. Do you dance in the car? I have before
91. What radio station did you last listen to? 90.3 way fm its a contemporary Christian station
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? my mom and dad at highschool prom.
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? Uh..not sure...
94. What is your favourite candle scent? Mulberry or Black Cherry
95. What is your favourite board game? I prefer card games...
97. When was the last time you attended church? last sunday
98. Who was your favourite teacher in high school? Mrs. Nichols/Huggins she was married halfway through my HS years
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?one night i like campersd
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? A friend from my Cross stitch forum sent me a surprise the other day.