Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A year already?

I can't believe it has been this long since I have posted I guess 2012 was so busy that I just didn't have time for anything but keeping little man healthy and strong. He is feeding tube free and bottle free and walking and getting into everything!! So since this year is hopefully a lot less stressful than the last, I made a resolution to stitch more in 2013. So far I have been doing really well and stitching at least every week if not almost every day except when I work, if even just for five or so minutes. I have way too many projects going. The enablers over at Crossstitchforum have corrupted me..I am currently actively working on Starry Night (yes still :( ) a sampler by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery called Woodland Sampler, and a custom chart which was made for me by a member of the forum mentioned earlier. I have two more projects ready to start once I finish one of these, and then another that I know for sure I am going to do...its just choosing the colors and purchasing the items. See I am being bad very bad.

We have also been working on the house repainting etc and are thinking of adding on a bedroom, but we got our first estimate back this week and it is just scary how much these things cost. So we will see I don't know if we are both willing to spend that kind of money for an extra room. They say it will pay for itself in adding on the home value but still whew. For such a basic room, it is pretty pricey.

I am going to try and be more attentive to my blog as well. Most of my followers though are from the forum and that is why I don't always post so much I don't want to bore with the same updates everywhere LoL.

My birthday is this month and I am supposed to be getting a floor stand from the hubby and son but can't quite decide on which one to get, I am leaning towards the Ergo from artisans designs but I can't find any stitcher reviews online. If it is as good as it looks I am super excited, but really wish I could find someone who uses the stand. 

I am trying out the pages function on here but not sure how it works. Going to try out the What's in a name reading challenge. And going to keep a list of my 2013 finishes. We shall see how this goes!!

1 comment:

  1. I am happy, that your son get rid of the tube stuff. And he is walking! That's awesome! Enjoy your little family and your life. I haven't stitched for a long time, but knitted. Unfortunately all the projects have been secrets and surprises, so no pictures. :(

    ReplyDelete